2012年12月10日星期一

cnn ere they didn't als

 "Ha ha ha ha!"There is no direct answer Wang Feng's problem, Phoenix first cachinnation a burst of, just take to smile an idea to say:"Influence too much.Do you know?"
The flying of cold iron auto of ground to Wang Feng's in front, Phoenix huge beak Ding knocking of Ding two times cold iron, openings say:"Just I just discovered, this thing was the thing that I had been wanting to seek but hasn't been finding out."
Cold iron of the air turned a few turns very tactfully and imitated Buddha each side all display a time of, Phoenix just immediately after say:"I of so leave originally living of south ground, be think in the cold ice of this polar region, looking for 1 kind can make me hide a body among them, the but again ability is subjected to my flame, can't bring the external world calamitous thing.Thus I can follow one's inclinations of play everywhere, needing not having scruples about will hurt mankind."
By this time of the Phoenix seem to be very excited and happily say:"Do you know?Being not all Phoenixes would like to live in that however a wing can fly of islet of.In fact, all Phoenixes hope to be footloose in the world-wide locations hover.But the physical endowment of Phoenix comes to a decision all Phoenixes can sorrow foolish in that circlet son."
The Phoenix by this time has a lot of regretses and seems to want once and pours to Wang Feng:"I am the posterity of Phoenix leader, I would not like to repeat so the generation generation didn't stop of in that life in the circlet son, so, I ran out alone and brought calamity everywhere, they didn't also have to me what stipulation.The years of beginning, I have fun very happily.But afterwards, I discovered that gate in the holy land, be I go out of time, discover that world more even fascinating than this world.There are a lot of people, various evil monster can not reckon how many, there is also various sorcery of each kind, various war of each kind."
Say here, the tone of the Phoenix changes direction low Mi:"But, these sorceries, these wars,Facebook, all aim at mine.Because my emergence let a lot of places become the hell of flame.Many people because of I and dead, my in the mind is also very sad.In fact, I only once wanted some commonnesses of the evil monster can lead of life, or the Aepisaurus clan is similar, can participate in the world of those colorful person's clans.Afterwards I discover, I not ability.My body not the ability Aepisaurus clan change into the appearance of the common run of people clan so, can be appeared with one flame and walk to where, where is fire sea.But I really want to go out."
The huge head stretches toward the sky and imitate a Buddha to want these years are subjected to of discommode to speak at a time:"My father makes Long Zu's person find out me and protect me smooth Nie Pan, return to holy land.I know that it is very painful me, I cans not make it embarrassed, either to hand over to treat, so I still returned to here."
Wang Feng looking at the huge body that the Phoenix doesn't stop to twist along with the words and listen to Phoenix's telling it is the woe of absolute being monster.On the face although there is no special facial expression, the in the mind turns over a river to pour sea.It is super existence that helplessly isn't accepteds by the common run of people again.
The words of Phoenix immediately after spread:"I discover ice that can not melt here, you know of, be start you at melt of that kind of."Say afterwards, the Phoenix seems to be very anxious and imitate a Buddha to want to pour out to come a while the words that oneself mean to say:"I start studying, can do an artifacts that can make me have somewhere to stay with this kind of ice, so I can footloose discrepancy holy land.But I have been having no way,google.Even if is that kind of ice, long time of is close with me, also will slowly melt.Some persons may envy me strong flame, but tell the truth sometimes me really don't want to be Phoenix."
The Phoenix is very excited when making reference to is later, the tone is also emotionally wrought up to get up:"At the time that you came over, I was from a distance trying durable of experimenting those ice.But suddenly discover that you are personal clan, and, you can come and go in the ice layer from such as.According to the agreement of the me and others clan Long Zu, if someone can see me, I can freely leave this place.Although still the restriction is in the holy land, but, after all want than here a lot of comfortable.So I led you to come over.Unexpectedly you really can approach me."
"Ha ha ha ha, I thought at that time, must was this all gods be regarding with affection me, let a flame that person can bear with Phoenix in the world.And still have a cake of cold iron of the flame that can bear to be subjected to me.Although I after attaching a body, cold iron will be very scorching hot,you should be able to use, I can also carry out me to the dream of person clan world.I am getting wronger, that is just a door-keeper of absolute being.Just of I just knew, this cold iron of yours was absolute being to truely give my gift."The laughter of Phoenix haded been keeping on till now.
"Your cold iron absorbed my flame, unexpectedly just a little bit hot order.I discover that even if I really attach a body at in, cold iron also can't very hot and matchless, you even need not so hard to tackle every time*the Dou annoy to prop up an use me.But I, then can truely leave this world but need not be worried about any problem.You make me able to truely enjoy the clan world is at the person of fascinating.If you would like to of words, we even can get to vaster world, ocean, other mainlands, let this spread all over our figures in the world."The Phoenix more says more excited, beginning is Wang Feng programming rise route of travel come.
But Wang Feng is interested in of just his knife will similar to the normal knife, need not use to protect oneself inside the dint moment by moment, can wear on the body.This the surprise of accident that is cold iron to bring.
Said so a lot of words, wanted to say all to say about in the Phoenix heart, the topic returned to proper business again up:"Wang Feng , according to your request, melts metal and attaches a body demands for very long time, you can slowly wait."
Wang Feng now mood best, tiny smile way:"It doesn't matter, I have plenty of time."
The Phoenix lifts brain bag and hurtled afar to squint Jing not to know to do what, say:"There many people came and saw your new weapon, will can't have what viewpoint?I can feel that their purpose isn't friendly."
Twist Tashan that the head sees a behind, Wang Feng again peep out an is in the wolf soldier in those early years just have of smile, the Man voice says:"It doesn't matter, the absolute being machine comes out, how also need a few fiesta knives, let them come!"-

Chapter 75 knife fiesta(next)
The last cachinnation a , the Phoenix says to Wang Feng:"If not because you finally that requests, I completely can complete when they haven't arrived.However since you say so, that I wait to see you to take what come to sacrifice!"
The fire red figure again turns to make the flame for covering with.Cold iron is exact center put flame, Wang Feng has already coulded not see.
Toward the outside of the valley walk well far, see white snow quietly lie prone over there.Wang Feng knows that here have already escaped from the scope of flame.
White snow nearby still has several not well-known small monster corpses and see to is white snow to catch.Wang Feng uses to put away food inside the dint, beautiful beautiful of ate, and white snow sit to together and slowly looking at Phoenix flame.
The sky in addition to the Phoenix resumed an original color and had been current fresh red after while just talking with Wang Feng.Several individuals being climbing a mountain know that the that direction of mountain took place more not what affair, can speed up, in order to early some climb to climb mountain a crest.
Was a burst of and unexpected huge to loudly arouse the avalanche of a burst of fearfulness, if have no two masters to display sorcery with all strength, several individuals are probably taken by these ice snow the hell into the death.White master Pao listenned to that huge interjection around around unclearly, should be the voice of Phoenix to have no wrong.
Although there is the sorcery teacher that two ices fasten in the troops open a new road,after all is to climb mountain, the depletion of physical strength is very big.Once hid avalanche, white master Pao led off physical strength to can not stand up,cnn.But the others in the troops have never displayed have much tired, several personal simple companies measured for a while, an among those carried on the back the master to in the back, the troops continues upward go forward.
Separate a road, carry on the back the master's person to change 1.Several individuals by turn, ascend the master's back that the physical strength can not stand up Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论