2012年11月25日星期日

beats by dre cheap medical technique ca

Is long to before just know, originally I than my imagination of still need to like you."
"Does the fatal arrows know?My chemical element spirit is strong to soon just divorce before the female phoenix, ten thousand years ago, her husband loved very much to love her very much, can she betrayed all people, her husband successively several times don't also save her.After ten thousand years, strong female phoenix's finally understanding oneself in fact has been loving her husband, so she makes me take her home, but her husband married other people, in her in front.The strong female phoenix tells me and miss be miss, she also says to me, as long as making sure to like a person, don't loosen a hand, otherwise, loosen to open is the departure in lifetime."
The little dragon is to lower the head, don't see a wood, a person is continuously to tell over there-
"I tell her, I can't let go of, because my front is different from the Jian of the person's ex- car, they a time's telling I, don't repeat the same mistake."She bites, " so,beats by dre cheap, I come to seek you today and in addition to apologizing, also want to tell you-I can't give up.Because I am frightened,Beats By Dre In Ear, I am frightened as long as I gave up, true of will be like them, can't see a favorite person any further, can not feel that person's warmth any further.After many years, no one will remember in the world still Long Po once was born, living lead.My pleased no one shares, my sorrow no one get off the heart and walked numerous roads, but discover that everythings that I look for are all nonexistent, the person liked by me can be like a shadow, can see and grasp not to live just forever.I fear a day like that ……you may feel'little dragon'very strong, in fact all of many people is to think so, even if getting hurt didn't also relate to and climbed and then wented of ……same affair, little more than female kid, same of identity, younger than my age of, than I like to cry of can get all care and love, can drive the care of somebody else's very considerate, but I, can be neglected, even is injury.I can endure is as it should be, I can not endure is absolutely can not ……fatal arrows, if you really like me, invite you don't hurt me, only this matter calculates my Long Po to beg you, good ……?"
Little dragon
Turn round, she wants to escape and runs away this sickroom, she is afraid at stay here, connect to cry of courage all have no.
The finger tip touches handle knob, ice-cold arrive an in the mind.
"A few months."The wood's sudden openings.
The little dragon turns head, hoping of Zheng Zheng wood.
The wood stands up under the bed and tightly stares at a little dragon.
"If I can give only how many months of'future', you be willing to also does the wave take a lot of time to like me?"His facial expression hard asks.
The little dragon is astounded.
"What is how many months ……?"She isn't understand.
"Answer me first."The wood's way.
The little dragon hopes a wood and closes lightly lips, she heavily nods-"I have already said that I can't give up, which afraid I one day of opportunity, I will also like you."
Wood of deeply take a suck at spirit, Zuan tight double of boxings, hope a ceiling, "little dragon, you this is clear is make me ruin you ……"
Little Long Wen's speech knits the brows, "I don't understand."Rise discomfort in her heart, turn round a dynasty wood it walks to, " causes of arrows, what matter did you exactly take place?"
The wood hopes little Long Yi Shuang even jet black double of eyes are than the black Yao stone, "the little dragon is to like you, but I can not give you future, because I even can live through this year the indetermination is also."
Little Long Deng Da Dun's eye, she conjectures the wood's from head to foot part, "but …… but you look ……" is sudden, she realizes that here am the sickroom of hospital, "did you get sick?"
The wood nods, not language.
"That ……severity?"Little dragon difficult exit.
"The current medical technique can not also cure of."The wood is candid in saying.
Little Long Dao takes a suck at cool spirit, the Wu shuts up a tooth, breathed flow tear falls.
She the one step one step walk to the wood it of in front, tense a wood it of dress Cape, another hand wiped to wipe tears.
"This is your choice'snow son'do not choose my reason as well ……?I believe that you will definitely like, the miracle in the world has a lot, and-even if you can not can live how many days so much, I accompany you how many days, even if you rush through me to can't walk, either, forever with you consume together!"
The wood stares at a little dragon and knits the brows, "I don't want that making you smile is momentary but cries one a life time."
The little dragon is made an effort to shake head"if you insisted rushing through me to walk, I connected the opportunities for smiling to all have no."
Wood didn't talk, little dragon also didn't talk, sickroom inside very quiet, resound in the room of, only have two people's heart palpitates| plop, gradually become the same rhythm.
Suddenly of the anti- hand pull once the wrist of little dragon pull, little Long Zheng individual drive he tightly hugged into bosom Leng Leng, immediately and slowly stretch hand to shiver to slowly also hug a tight wood.
The body of the wood is one Jiang, "you know you at do what, little dragon?"His voice is getting dumber.
The little dragon nods at the bosom point of the wood, the tears warming up rolls out eye socket, "I am aller clear than anyone."She way, " can we lead long to begin to walk together future road?Be like similar in the game, which afraid can walk five meters, ten meters are all good, don't kick out me, fatal of arrows."
Sickroom inside suddenly and very quiet.
"Call my name.
"Wood the head of little dragon from his lift before the chest, blue precious stone similar eyes stare at a little dragon.
Little Long Yi Leng immediately starts to lead long a corner of mouth.
"Wood."
The wood shakes, "just name."
Little Long Jiang for a while, the complexion starts to be suffused with red and dizzy, a pair of face with delicate powderses take very tiny abashed Nan, with just that vision determinedly say to don't let go forever of she is as different as chalk and cheese.
"…… It ……"
Once the words sound fall, little Long Deng Da Dun's eye, let on the touch of warmth and the softness of lips her brain one blank, consciousness is more and more misty, end-faint.
For a long time, two people slowly separate, the wood tightly stares at to still be placed in Meng however the little dragon of status, the face of little dragon imitates the pure lotus of Buddha pink, a pair of eyes in blacks take water fog, deeply sparkling ray of light-this for an instant, she is beautiful struck with fright or horror.
"If you regret still now in time."The wood says.
The little dragon blinked two times eyes after listenning to.
"But, you regret also too late."She way.
The wood stares at a little dragon and suddenly feels a warm in his heart, feel little Long Wei turn round, the empress back of little dragon relies on support at wall noodles up.
First time of kiss is an impact, is faint, but second time-BE drown.
The left hand of the right hand and wood of little dragon 10 hand over to hold, tightly, in her brain the mind finally, only have a -which afraid before separate mountain to hope sea, she can't lets go, either.
**********************************************************
The wood sits to see a cellular phone on the chair of sickroom, on the wall, depending of little Long Yi Ge person still a silly Leng Leng's double eye have no absolute being.
Finally, her focal distance to the last wood's blue double of eyes, face a red, become overdo to go to-old good heavens ……who come to tell her how should alleviate embarrassed???
The wood's equanimity hopes a face the red and little dragon is than the tomato, light raise a corner of mouth, "how,cheap beats by dre?"He asks.
The little dragon shakes head, "have no ……have no
"Her at a loss what to do, " that ……you take a rest earlier, I don't beat to finish saying to take to the heels and then run.
The Ning opens the door handle knob, the little dragon drew back the door of sickroom to just want to escape, but the foot kicked what, bend over to look below, unexpectedly is a dozen of vouchers.
Picking up and seeing is all medicine list and various check list of type of, the patient's name writes a wood it.
The little dragon takes voucher to return to body, "E ……seem yours."She passes to the wood, the latter stands up from the chair.
"Which did you get hold of?"The wood knits the brows.
"Pick up on the ground of doorway, I just opened the door and then saw them."The little dragon answers.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论