2012年11月12日星期一

monster beats m perhaps will offen

 When everythings all resumed quiet of time, but I return to just lie prone on Feng Luan, just some kind of strenuous exerciseses let the body of our two people up all came out a sweat river of, however Feng Luan body top don't have a little bit any strange smell because of perspiring, on the contrary have a kind of flavor that is hard to speak.
This sub- flavor can also smell on Feng Luan at ordinary times, however I have no how to notice and all think to is the rouge on her body that time, and peacetime Feng Luan each time and my joys will wash a flower petal bath all very before, oneself also very carelessness hasn't been how noticing.
I turn over a body to get down from the body of the Feng Luan and lie at bed up.Although the weather that says now isn't cool, even can also say blazing hot, but I still is thin small silk fabric noodles of flank be covered at the body of Feng Luan up.
This is just a very natural reaction, even if there are no other people in the room, I would not like to let the plump clean body of Feng Luan expose, either up in the air.
The Feng Luan lies on my arm curved in, the hair Ji on the head early has already covered with to spread out, and just that happy impact lets her breath haven't quelled.
However this time of Feng Luan head the shoulders that leaned on me up, in a soft voice breathe heavily spirit in my ear, led in a short while, the remaining rhyme of high tide finally passed by, the Feng Luan says in my ear:
"Really disgraced to kill a person, this in broad daylight of you how can so, if be seen by them, somebody else hereafter how see them."
But I return just and use my own left hand lightly Mo Suo this Feng Luan smooth back, then use to intentionally say with very evil tone:
"Who want the words that dare to say you, mutually male I see her also make a bed to come up company with you."
Hear this Feng Luan not from get Chen Nu, sit, the hands make an effort on me of choke, but her body up of thin drive but in this time to keep on sliding, the strong double of Feng still keeps standing erect, there is no the slightest pendulous felling, outside of shoot from the window the incoming light spreads on her clean skin descend the ray of light of a way, very the light of sanctity is dizzy.
She is captivating criminal****And that sanctity of glorious thus and strangely fits of the emergence is on Feng Luan, this lets to greatly move in my heart and have is a kind of to press Feng Luan under the body without restraint is of impulse.
However this time of Feng Luan or with me tightly stick together, I next body the man symbolize of the reaction have never deceived her as well naturally, be I steaming hot of the vision throw toward her of time, Feng Luan already quick of slide of small thin be bound at body up.
But I very unwilling to part withly looking at the body of that captivating magic power to disappear at in my range of experience, however I don't have further action, if again make to descend of words, my missing my own this along while is about to spend on this bed.
Then I leaned to a head Feng Luan, I kissed her forehead, then said in the vision that she watches out for:
"The affair of home noodles, this period of time you worried and waited hereafter mutually Mr. definitely repair a wedding with huge condition to you."
Hear the thing that I say this, appeared the 1 F fan's fog one eye in eyes of Feng Luan, then she a little bit sobs of say:
"As long as having you this sentence, Qie body what don't beg as well."
In fact because other a few beloved women to oneself all come in as a Qie room, the wedding after several days also can be regarded as a Na Qie, I don't invite too many people, today suddenly arriving of queen mother Lee, but make me realize own viewpoint is how of not Zhi.
See appearance outsides all have been already got abroad, if I don't invite person to take part in dinner party, perhaps have already despised person's meaning.Thought of this, I and Feng Luan again attentive a small meeting son after, get up.
Because this time come of all of guests are the friends who there is friendly intercourse on some businesses, thou in response to spring those people all call come over, also have guide and support my meaning, because of now I am few person in the Gu house in the commercial circles of city teacher.
Although say because still say with imperial government last and harmonious relation, make me still at last have some reputations in the commercial circles of city teacher, is a back don't have a close country Qi to emperor and give support in the behind, I now just superficial of brilliance, oneself in fact still has no real strenght.
I thoughted of Li Gao, expensive for the country Jiu of he but actually is a soil Ke with a little recklessly Le, and queen mother Lee's old father is an extremely money-mad main son.
Originally I didn't want to invite Li Gao of, because after all spoke of to me to be just a very small businessman, and the wedding up was all some persons who went together or was some rivers in the lake, pleased an officer the person on the noodles come not that suitable.
But queen mother Lee lifted 1 for me to come to, because I now am an emperor actually of one teach a seat, original recruit a person to hate, if oneself inattention 1:00, sooner or later of drive to calculate.
Persons all say "greatly and under the tree enjoy cool air", the this big tree of queen mother Lee is unreliable, the little emperor is still too small, now only Li Gao is a quite the cheese candidate.
I looking at the painting paper on the table to a little bit become sad and state now the son is even in the workshop there, Chen Hai the saying am a big gift for me at the day of my exultation.But the affair oneself of oneself know, my skill"good word" is up don't get set noodles.
At my Nao head of time, but the Feng Luan came out and was very at will dressed in a long skirt of plain color on her body, but the green silk of full head very at will of the Wan became a hair Ji and still remained on the face because of just joys like but leave of red and dizzy.
Because the Feng Luan closes to, that familiar subtle fragrance is also clear to get up, but light sweat Zi flavor but can recognize of come out, just very thin, thin can not smell.I think if not that because each words with all very intelligent organs on the oneself body perhaps could not smell as well.No wonder that have "body joss-stick" a say.
"Is mutually male why does the affair become sad?"
See Feng Luan, I think of, the home of Feng Luan once was a front door door, the Feng Luan could know a text to break a word, just don't know that how her word is.Hence I say:
"Feng Luan, you write two formal invitations for me, I want again please connect an individual to come over."
"Who?"Feng Luan's seeming is to ask a way very at will.
"Jiu Li Gao of country also has the neighbor cabinet head being us to assist to open widely a person!"
Hear I say this, the Feng Luan hesitated for a while, then asked a way:
"Invite these two people, but all of the guests of in home are some businessmen and lake personage of river, will they come?"
" Don't come, is their affairs, just they all have already known this affair and even come over queen mothers to see, if don't invite them perhaps will offend them."
Hear I say this, the Feng Luan also has no at ask what, just wrote down to invite his to attend party on the paper of words.I beside looking at.The word of Feng Luan is still very beautiful and slender and fair, have some among them other women has no of just annoyed.
"Write too well."Saying of my applause.
The Feng Luan hears the words that I applaud smile very happily.
Because I didn't what is up want to do at in home, and the identity of the other party is highly respectable, I send formal invitation in person.
Arrived Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's doorway, my detection still the next person that day stood on the side of door.I come forward to say:
"This little elder brother, bothers compatriot a , say enemy Ming the heart plea for interview a head to assist to open widely a person."
Probably because the affair in last time make him grow power of memory, probably is the silver on the my hand to contain function, the facial expression of that guy is immediately soft many.
"Is an enemy master,monster beats, is master in our house stopping for rest in the home now.Just the master contains a rules, can not literally accept the somebody else's silver."
Although up say so, but his vision has been staring at in the silver on the my hand.
I smiled for a while and thoughted of in the heart:Persons all say that Zhang Ju Ya is managing domestic affairs it's very strict, I see also only so-so.But I didn't thought of, this a few gatekeeper bottom the person early have to arrive an order, if I come of words, notify into, now these two silvers that person receives me, just without extra trouble become rich.
Walk through that several dayses along with Zhang Fu's next person, the curving corridor of turns and twists, I finally arrived at the ex- flower hall of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's place and from a distance saw visit seven stations being spending hall doorway, seeing us coming over, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论